Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

A Multitasker

Afterwards, the Sensual Goddess lay in my arms...snuggling...both of us enjoying the nice relaxed feel of our naked bodies pressed together. Finally, I got up to use the bathroom and get ready for bed. When I returned, she grabbed her pajamas and headed for the bathroom.

I lay in the dark, sated, when my phone buzzed...text message. It was from Younger Daughter at college. I read it. It didn't need to be answered until morning and I was too tired to start a text conversation, so I didn't reply. I saw I had a Facebook notification. Eh, why not...I tapped and looked.
Sensual Goddess changed her profile picture
18 minutes ago
Wait...she did what?!? She changed her Facebook profile picture...during our lovemaking...and I didn't notice???

When she returned from the bathroom, I complimented her on her multitasking ability. She was incredulous and grabbed her phone. It turns out there was an explanation that didn't involve secret Facebooking. She had set a temporary profile pic a week or two ago, and FB picked that moment to restore the previous profile pic.

Mystery solved. But she had me wondering there for a minute.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like this is ripe grounds for a Rodney Dangerfield joke or two. I told my wife I wanted to talk during sex - so she called me on the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I was thinking she had you so enthralled you didn't notice anything else! Glad to hear it was just another FB quirk.

    ReplyDelete