Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A Lucky Woman

I love morning sex. Is there a better way to start the day? I can't think of one. So when I got you alone, I was as ready to go as you were.

I pulled you on top of me, enjoying the feel of our bodies pressed together...skin against skin.  I could feel the wetness of your pussy rubbing against my cock. Your hips wouldn't stop, and I knew you were trying to guide me in...but I wouldn't let you. Not yet. It feels so good...such a delicious tease...to feel you rubbing up and down against me.

Finally I let you lower yourself down onto me, and we both groaned out loud as I sunk balls deep into you. We fell into a sweet lazy morning rhythm for a while. Then we rolled over, and I moved between your spread legs. You're wetter then I could have imagined, and I slid in easily. You moaned that you were cumming, and it made me smile...and made me fuck you harder and faster...without mercy.

Did you cum once, and then again...and again? Or was it one long climax? Maybe you don't know...and It doesn't matter. When you finally started to come down, I moved you onto all fours and entered you from behind. You put your head down into the pillows as I plowed you.

I knew I was close and wouldn't be able to last much longer. And I didn't. I grabbed your hips roughly and thrust deep....groaning out loud...and shooting spurt after spurt into the condom.

I held myself there for I don't know how long...just feeling the sensations...my gasping breaths...your body backing up into me...your pussy squeezing me...your little moans of pleasure. Then I had to collapse, so I pulled out and lay down, bringing you into my wing. We laughed...and touched...fingertips tracing lightly over warm skin. And then it was time to go and get back to the real world.

As we were dressing, you turned to me and said, "The Sensual Goddess is a lucky woman." I laughed and agreed.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love morning sex, and being underneath is my favorite place to be.
    Well written. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm... there's that phrase... "balls deep." And I am lost in the best possible way. Ahh...

    ReplyDelete