Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Search Begins

My last post ended with the Sensual Goddess and I agreeing that we should begin a slow and careful investigation into finding potential sex partners for me.

JFBreak comments that I've just won the lottery. That could very well be true. I know that I'm a lucky guy in many ways, and I know that getting to this point is something way beyond most guys wildest dreams. But nothing's happened yet, and it may never. There's a long distance between talking about something and making it real.

Frankly, it feels in some ways like walking on thin ice. I have used the words "slow and careful", haven't I? Yes, I see I have, repeatedly. And that's how it has to be. This is a new thing for both of us, and the goal is to enhance things (for both of us), without detracting in any way from what we have. Is that possible? I think it is...but I could be badly mistaken.

I'm happy and grateful that we've been able to have these conversations. If nothing actually happens as a result, that's fine - it's still exciting to think about.

Now, having decided that we should investigate, how is that done? Some reading of people's experiences showed OKCupid as a common thread, so we downloaded the app, and started to fill out a profile for me.

Ugh...it turned out to be way harder than I thought. What do I say? How do I describe myself? How do I describe what I'm looking for?

(To be continued)

2 comments:

  1. Happy...um...hunting?

    I believe half the fun will be had in the quest to find rather than in the conquest itself. It may be what is needed without crossing the line into that realm. But then, maybe that's just me.

    Either way--good luck in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jane. You may find that the conversation may spark a new excitement in you and it may also lead to finding ways to get new things with each other. Either way, I am envious that you are able to have these talks in the first place and I wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete