Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Sloppy Seconds

To anyone still reading this, thank you for not deleting me from your blog list. All is well here, and I've continued lurking - I just didn't feel like I had much to say. Or when I did, I somehow couldn't muster the energy to write it down.

But now I feel like I do have some things to write about. All are 100 percent true - except the ones that are pure fantasy.

Finally, and unrelated to anything - here's a vendor I saw at a music festival this summer. Sloppy Seconds BBQ Sauce. Really?!? Clever name...but is that an association you want with something on your dinner plate? It is memorable though, and maybe that's all that matters.

Anyway, more soon.

7 comments:

  1. Well I do love BBQ, but this one might appeal to a very specific subset of the population.

    Good to see you posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect that BBQ place offers a dessert called "Cream Pie".

    ReplyDelete
  3. reminds me of (and I am giving away my age, sort of) of the Dr. Hook album of the same name...looking back, I can't imagine WHY my parents thought it was okay for me to own this album...songs like "If Only I'd Come and Gone", "Getting MY Rocks Off", and "Looking for Pussy"...they also laughed hysterically when I belted out "Afternoon Delight". Ah to be that naive again. And people wonder why I'm in therapy. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm... BBQ... sauce... sloppy seconds? Yes please! Did you try it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to have you back on the list! Of course, I never took you off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still here as well and I feel the same. When I feel like I have something to write, I can't bring myself to write it. I enjoy reading your posts and I'm happy to see them again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are times when there is nothing to be said. Every so often, a break from blogging restores the psyche. :-)

    ReplyDelete