Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Hot/Crazy Matrix

The YouTube clip below ("The Hot/Crazy Matrix - A Man's Guide to Understanding Women") is the funniest thing I've seen all month. It was forwarded to me by the Sensual Goddess, who admitted that there's a lot of truth in it.

A lot of truth? I'm forwarding this to the Nobel Prize committee for consideration.


P.S. - I appreciate the queries asking if I'm alive and well. I'm both. Life is both good, challenging, and always interesting. I still have stories to tell, and I'm trying to figure out how to tell them. Hopefully there will be more posts soon.

7 comments:

  1. This is great! It is very similar to an episode of How I Met Your Mom:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN_sSXKbzHk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm showing this to my wife tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious response from the ladies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU&list=RDuU27eo4P0xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops here is the right one for the ladies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU27eo4P0xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure if I want to laugh and share this on FB, or am offended. Guess I'll laugh, since I assess my current state as a 6 hot ,5 crazy. Although I have been known to rock a 14 on the crazy scale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for making me giggle! It's sad that this makes a lot of sense to me.... explains a lot of men's reactions to me! Thanks, Max!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAR!!!! I've been working on this so I can perform this in class one day... given where things seem to be with me... what's the worst that could happen? I get fired?? HAR!!!!

    I LOVE it!!!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete