Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

FFF: Aftermath


She sighed as she put her business suit back on. "I wasn't planning on staying over, or I would have brought a change of clothes." She paused, then laughed. "And it's Saturday...this is feeling more like a walk of shame."

"Don't be silly. Please don't tell me you have regrets. It just felt right...and it was pretty goddamned amazing, don't you think?"

Giggles. "Yes, it was. But now you'd better get in the shower. You look so inviting in black, you'd better get in there, or I'm going to change my mind and come back to bed for another round."

"Shower.... Yes, I guess I should." She winked. "But maybe I want you to come back to bed with me. Besides, he's still in there."

I opened the bathroom door and walked out, towel wrapped around my waist. "Did I hear that someone wants in the shower? You should have just come in and joined me. Or you both should have joined me - there's plenty of room."

Red smiled and shook her head. "She needs to get in there. And I really do have to get going."

I nodded. "Maybe we could do this again next Friday night...."

She raised an eyebrow at me, but smiled. "Let's see what the aftermath of this is first. My husband may be a hopeless drunk, but he is the president of the company."

"I understand. But promise you'll consider it."

She kissed me as she headed for the door. "I'll definitely consider it."

(250 words)


Aside: when the Sensual Goddess reads this, she's going to cock an eyebrow at me, shake her head, and say something like, "You crack me up. You always write yourself into these stories, and you're always this suave James Bond-like character." And maybe she's right. But it's my blog, and I can be a suave James Bond-like character if I want. :-)


The challenge this week was:

Word Limit: 250 (check)
Key Words: aftermath, regrets (check)
Forbidden Words: BFF, girlfriend (check)
Extra Credit: Tell us about your work-place indiscretions. (Sadly, I don't really have any. I have written a workplace fantasy that's based on a real person I worked with, here.)

Go see Advizor to see who else is participating.

3 comments:

  1. Wait... you're not a smooth James Bond-like character in real life? Hunh. Why, next you'll get me to admit I am not sassy in real life... oops. Great take! I adore it when you pop into the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can be, that's the beauty of being an author. I loved that you appeared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being the author is like the victor writing history: I was chatting to Satan the other week! ;-)

    ReplyDelete