Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sex on the Beach

No, not the drink. Here's a headline from my local news today:
Cops: Couple charged for sex on Sea Isle beach
And yes, the pic on the right is the actual newspaper photograph.

I understand that sometimes it just doesn't feel like you can wait for one more second, and the whole world disappears except for the two of us.... But really? In the surf at a popular beach at 4:00 on a Sunday afternoon? And indiscreet enough that, to quote from the article, "a crowd of spectators had already formed"?

Crazy kids these days....

I'll admit that sex on the beach is something I've never done - and while it's a nice thought or fantasy, it's not an actual desire of mine. The thought of sand in the privates makes me wince. In my experience, going back to the room and a nice comfy bed has always seemed like a much better option.

Anyone have thoughts or experiences on beach sex they'd like to share? 

2 comments:

  1. Beach sex is highly overrated for exactly the reason you mention...sand gets everywhere! Of course I was able to at least wait until nite time....behind the dunes. Ah good memories. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! People do the some crazy stuff, eh?

    I haven't had an opportunity. Philip talks about it a lot, like it was THE BEST THING EVAH! My reaction is similar to yours... so I nod and smile and hope I never get into that situation!

    ReplyDelete