Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Underfucked Pussy Epidemic

Kat has a great post titled "The Underfucked Pussy" (that title's a grabber, right?), which is her always-thoughtful commentary on a post she read, The Underfucked Pussy Epidemic.

I have a few thoughts. But rather than first offering my own summary of both the original post and Kat's commentary, go read them both first. Neither is long or over-taxing. I'll wait.

Okay, you read them and you're back? Interesting thoughts, huh?

I think there's a lot of truth to this. But I also feel very sad for the woman in the initial post who realizes after a little discussion that she's not having "gourmet orgasms," and has no idea what they even are. What is the prescription for her?
She needs to be f-ked wide open by a man that can penetrate not only her flesh but her heart and soul. She needs his strength, his firmness, his masculine energy to be unleashed in her at a cellular level and TAKE her beyond the point of no return and right into the heavens of rapture. Only at this level can she trust her man and allow herself once again to be seen.
Powerful stuff, and doubtless true. But it's not as easy as just deciding that she'll allow herself to be "fucked wide open by a man." There's the small matter of finding the right man. (Hey, maybe it *is* that easy - I think I'm free on Tuesday afternoon. :-)) There may be a lot of chronically underfucked pussies around - but there are also a whole lot of guys who don't seem to be capable of that kind of physical and emotional intimacy. Enough bad experiences with these boys in men's bodies, and our heroine is going to close further down, not open up.

She says that women need to ask for what they want, and men need to ask and keep asking. I agree with that - but I also think it's a very hard thing to start doing if you've spent your whole life not doing it. That's a huge hurdle for many people, and requires a great deal of trust.

I like the article a lot. But I think it might be most appreciated by those who already get it, and those who don't get it will look at it without understanding. I hope I'm wrong. Combining physical and emotional intimacy into one package is what makes the magic happen. That's when the angels sing. Everyone deserves to experience that.

3 comments:

  1. Very true. It is true in that we ate under fucked. In that a man needs to know his very being is sexy. Just be. It's not always about skills. Beautiful writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell... I'm under-fucked...

    HA!

    I enjoyed the links... I think that many people are still controlled by societal norms... what we are supposed to be versus what we want/crave/desire...

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete