Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Katy Perry and Answered Prayers

Unfortunately, the answered prayer is *not* that I'm Katy Perry's new boy toy.

You may have seen that my lust object and celebrity pass mainstay is featured in this month's GQ. The full online article is here, but here's the quote that's making the rounds:
"I lay on my back one night and looked down at my feet, and I prayed to God. I said, 'God, will you please let me have boobs so big that I can't see my feet when I'm lying down?' " At age 11, "God answered my prayers," she says, glancing south. "I had no clue they would fall into my armpits eventually."
Wow...who knew it was that simple?

5 comments:

  1. And I'm praying in the opposite direction. Please let my stomach be small enough so that I can see my junk when I'm looking at Katy Perry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Advizor.
    I like that she's honest about gravity and boobs while laying down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gravity is definitely a bitch!

    Lol @ Advizor

    ReplyDelete