Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

FFF: Fortune-telling


I was told she was gifted at seeing the future, so I set up a reading for the New Year. But what I hadn't been told as I entered the back room and sat down for my session, was how topless she was...or how busty.

The room was filled with the light of countless candles. She lit a stick of incense and explained the ancient art of scrying to me...how she had studied with a sage, how she had learned to peer into her ball see into the future. But holy smokes, the only future I could think about was burying my face between those amazing tits.

"Be very still...very quiet. I will now gaze into the ball. I will go deep and try to divine your future. It may give me vague impressions...a clear vision...or nothing at all."

I tried to relax my breathing...quiet my mind. But the vision that wouldn't leave my head was what her tits would feel like in my hands...the soft moans she might let out if I was sucking one of her nipples and pinching the other.

She seemed to enter a trance as she gazed deeply into the ball. She chanted softly, then got quiet.

"My vision has started very hazy. But I can tell that you are quite carnal in nature, quite intense. You've learned how to express that quite well, and that journey will continue."

I imagined sucking her nipples hard...looking up at her face as it contorted in pleasure...maybe even closing my teeth down on her sensitive bud.

"You will have new sexual partners. Maybe even very soon."

I'm pretty sure I was having the same vision, and I didn't need a crystal ball. I imagined bending her over and taking her roughly from behind...fucking her hard and making those tits bounce.

She got quiet again and gazed deeply. "The vision is becoming clearer. Yes, yes...I see...."

She stopped abruptly, and when I looked up, she seemed shocked. She blushed, then stammered, "Sometimes the ball is incorrect. Sometimes the vision gets confused."

I smiled. "How often?"

"Rarely."

I raised an eyebrow.

She gave up. "Almost never."

I winked. "How about if I tell you my vision of the future?"

(2014 characters)



The challenge this week was:

Character Limit: 2,014 (without spaces)... or if you can't count characters, 201.4 words. (check)
Required Words: Scrying (check)
Forbidden Name: Justin Bieber (check)
Extra Credit: Predict something that will happen in 2014. (I hope I have. :-))

Go see Tom at Three Spelling Mistakes to see who else is participating.

10 comments:

  1. I like this. I often think about what would happen if a woman could really read minds... she'd be absolutely disgusted by what most men are thinking about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this vision of the future! Very nice! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this -- and love that you had your own fortune to tell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something of a scamp in him. I like him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They always tell me that the future is mine for the taking. it sound like these two had the same lesson. Great story. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. See that's the ticket! Why wait for the crystal ball to tell you what you want to do. Go all Carpe Diem/Vini Vidi Vici on it and make your own future I say!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last line is my favorite. I love when men wink and say something completely sexy or catch me off guard like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't need a crystal ball to know your tales will be devilishly sexy and cheeky. That said, his brazen, carnal thoughts have certainly added some spice to my day...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the word carnal! Yummy. We had similar ideas... I wonder if there are any men fortune tellers? Hmmm... Great take! So fun FFFing with you Max!

    ReplyDelete