Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Penis Size by State

I'm entirely too curious. Do you think for one moment that I'm *not* clicking on a web link titled "Average Penis Size Ranked by State"? I can't for the life of me remember where I saw the link, but it was on a reasonably legitimate web site. Of course I clicked on it right away, and scanned the list for my home state. I was pleased to find it in the top half of the rankings...though I don't remember being measured for this study.

In case you're wondering which research institute or university lab is doing this kind of study, it comes from the science department at condomania.com. Laugh if you want, but we'll see who's laughing when the Nobel prizes are awarded.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to order three cases of extra-large condoms. Gotta do what I can to help my state in next year's survey!

I dare you not to click. :-)

7 comments:

  1. Lol..you know I clicked on the link!! Hmmmm..2 of the 3 states I'm most interested in are comfortably top 20. But the other one is in the bottom 5! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently, not everything is bigger in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun link! You know I clicked! Even if "it doesn't matter honey!"
    Whoa... MA is #5? I've always said I live in the right place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... did you notice the measuring tape brand is "Big Johnson?" Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I see that DC is high on the list. Unfortunately while many in DC may have big dicks they obviously have no BALLS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hoping they'll conduct an international survey because I'm very handy with a tape measure... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I noticed two states in the top five were North and South Dakota. When I was stationed in Korea many years ago, I was sports officer for an Infantry Division. We had a full time football team and one of the players was from one of the Dakota's, I forget which one" After games when everyone had way too much to drink he would yell "roots out". Where upon he would whip out his cock and strut about the room waving it at everyone. He had the largest cock I have ever seen. Must have been 12 inches. Must be something with the cold winters.

    ReplyDelete