Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

FFF: Letters

I could not believe what I was reading, my dear Max.
I was all anticipation as I started to read her letter, noting her neat handwriting and the scented stationery she used. I continued.
I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised, given our mutual interest in how things used to be, that you would propose we have cyber-sex the old-fashioned way - without the cyber.
I followed your instructions. I took a hot bath and prepared myself for you. I got into bed naked, clutching your letter. I lingered over your words - how you imagine holding me, kissing me, making love to me...fucking me. I did everything your letter told me to - I pinched my nipples until I was in agony and they felt like they would burst. Only then did I touch my pussy. I was dripping wet - and you know how wet your words make me.
Her words were arousing me, and I had to unbutton my pants and stroke myself as I continued reading.
I did as you said - I kept myself close to orgasm without climaxing, imagining how you would take me...feeling every sensation.
Oh, I almost forgot. I put a tie on, and had it just tight enough that I could feel it around my throat. I could close my eyes and imagine your fingers on my throat.
I had the most intense climaxes, and I'm ready to pronounce the experiment a complete success. But I'm also ready to return to the phone and webcam.
P.S. - I cheated and used one piece of modern technology. Look in the bottom of the envelope.
xox
I reached in and pulled out a glossy photograph.

(275 words)



The challenge this week was:

Required Beginning: "I could not believe what I was reading....
Forbidden words: master, servant, postage, parchment, poisson (French version)

Go see Advizor to see who else is participating.

7 comments:

  1. You've manage to weave together all the things I adore in an intensely erotic way: handwritten letters, sexy instructions and gloriously glossy photographs.

    Beautiful sensous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting letters in the mail. Too bad that nobody sends them anymore, myself included.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should be so lucky as to get a letter like this. I guess I should send more letters out before expecting them back. Thank you for adding such a wonderful piece to the FFF universe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who knew snail mail could be so fun! Very erotic and sensual, I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do I feel a sudden urge to type my address? ;) Great take!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh cybersex - even better without the cyber! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so damn good at this.

    ReplyDelete