Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving here in the U.S., and I'd like to wish a happy holiday to all my blog friends and readers. I have much to be thankful for, not the least of which is this blog and the people I've gotten to know in some small way. I'm very grateful that you take the time to look in on my posts. Your presence and your feedback is very much appreciated.

Rather than accompany this post with a standard pic of a family around the table enjoying a turkey dinner, here's a seldom-seen pic of what the first Thanksgiving actually looked like. Not quite the image I had from my grade-school textbooks. Those Pilgrim girls really had it going on, huh?

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. Now that's a sassy pilgrim! Reminds me of someone... Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Turkey Day to you, Max!!!

    I hope you got plenty to eat...

    Just sayin'...

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete