Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

FFF: Fuck Me


I gaped...speechless...then finally muttered, "Well fuck me...."

She pouted. "What's the matter? Don't you like it?"

I stammered. "Of course I like it. It's just that...."

"We agreed that we'd get one of my photographs enlarged to hang on the dining room wall. One that has special meaning to both of us."

I laughed. "That's right. I guess I thought you'd pick one of your shots from our Grand Canyon hike. Or maybe one from Aruba. Not one of our private...."

"This one's my favorite. Now help me hang it, your mother will be here for dinner in an hour."

(100 words)



The challenge this week was:

You have 100 words to make me cum (I hope this will give a smile - I'm pretty sure it won't make anyone cum.)

Go see Advizor to see who else is participating.

7 comments:

  1. Yikes! Poor Mom when she walks in! Lol! Fun take

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's great! Do we get to see the expression on the mother-in-law's face when she sees it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i read this as I got out of my car at the gym this morning. the old man in the car next to me wondered why i was laughing so much. Lot's going on in just 100 words...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, awesome. I am picturing my MILs face if she walked into the house with that hanging in the dining room... LOL well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's too funny. My MIL could never handle it. My mother could.
    Great take.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And who can blame her for wanting to display such a sexy vision?

    Absolutely fabulous...

    ReplyDelete