Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

FFF: Follow the Cat


I was vaguely aware of the thunderstorm in the night, but the sun was shining brightly when I woke up. I was in my usual spot, warm and snug between my two sweeties.

I was laying on my side facing the cat, and to my shock, she licked me right on the lips with that sandpaper tongue. I sputtered and turned over, wrapping an arm around my sweetie and spooning her. She wiggled back into me, soft and warm, and I started thinking that maybe some morning loving was in the cards.

She sighed and said, "You know what I could really go for? A bowl of warm cream."

Huh? A bowl of what? I tried to convince myself that she was making a sexual innuendo of some sort.

"And then let's find a patch of sunlight and nap there all day."

I whipped back over, facing the cat. "No! You didn't."

I thought the body-switching meditations she'd been doing were harmless, if a little crazy. She was convinced that it would work, all she needed was a thunderstorm on a full moon. I'll be damned.... It really worked?!?

She started whining for breakfast, and I laughed and shook my head. "I'm not ready to get out of bed yet. You two can figure this out. Now shoo, get out of here. Follow the cat."

(225 words)



The challenge this week was:

Required Phrase: "Follow the cat" (check)
Word Limit: 225 (check)
Forbidden words: Pussy, Black, Halloween, Fear (check)
Bonus Points: Keep the body count low (next week is different) (check)
Extra Words: Make the cat her cat (I initially read this as "make her the cat", and there was my idea.)

Go see Advizor to see who else is participating.

4 comments:

  1. Seems like your orgasm weather machine got mixed up with the Dreamweaver. Lol. Great and original take! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMOSH i laughed out loud and LOVED the surprise! Great work, seriously fun stuff and the makings of a seriously erotic Disney movie...

    :-) Thanks for making my morning a little brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the possibilities this set off in my mind! Sex with "cat woman"... petting the woman in the cat... Wow... great take Max! So fun FFFIng with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you're good at this! Too funny and clever.

    ReplyDelete