Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

FFF: Barcelona


The shadows lengthened as we sat at the outdoor cafe enjoying another carajillo. We'd spent another day exploring Barcelona's old city, and now it was time to sit down and relax. I'd been teasing you all day with little hints as to what your birthday present might be. Yes, we'd done some shopping in addition to sightseeing, and we'd had the bags sent back to the hotel - but that wasn't your main gift.

"You're such a tease. You won't even give me a hint?"

"And spoil the surprise? No, it's better this way. But you won't have to wait much longer."

I motioned to the waiter, and he came over and we exchanged a few quick words in Spanish.

"What did he say to you? What's going on?"

I laughed. "It's all arranged. Are you ready?"

She walked up to you and kissed you lightly on the cheek, then whispered in your ear, while winking at me. Your eyes got momentarily wide, then you smiled an evil smile at me.

She walked across the street to an unmarked door, lifted her dress briefly...then she opened the door, beckoned to us, and closed it behind her.

"Happy birthday, love. Let's go."

(200 words)



The challenge this week was:

Word Max: 200 (check)
Word Min: 200 (check)
Bonus Words: None
Extra Credit: See above
Key Phrase: None - Just tell me a story (check)

Go see Advizor to see who else is participating.

10 comments:

  1. Now that's a creative birthday present!

    I instantly thought of Barcelona when I saw the photo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to Barcelona for my birthday! Nice surprise...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. One of my dreams is that my spouse would want to explore sexually like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like someone is in for a great birthday surprise, nice twist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! My birthday is coming up, i wonder if my wife would.....

    This is a really sweet take on the picture and a wonderful fantasy for my afternoon. It's always great to see your name on the FFF list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sound like more of a present for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only surprised that it took this long for some variation of this comment to appear. :-)

      Delete
  7. Such an awesome gift, and gift that can give a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, foreign travel, a cafe, strangers meeting for sex... like minds! You managed to take it further though... yum. So fun FFFing with you Max!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Señor, tú eres el regalo deliciosamente malvado...

    ReplyDelete