Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Show Me (Part 2)

(Continued from here)

With a laugh, you toss the lace bra at me, and I let it fall to the floor. You're an erotic vision, laying on the bed in just your white lace panties, and seeing the desire in my eyes seems to give you the confidence to continue. You lay back, half propped up on the pillows, and I'm still in the desk chair at the foot of the bed.

"Squeeze your breasts for me." You massage them...squeezing them gently...then you start to play with your nipples. I stop you. "No, not yet. Get the green vibe." You reach for the slim lime-green vibe. "Touch it to your lips." You open your mouth and touch the head of the vibe to your top lip...then slowly trace the circle of your open lips. I give a low groan of appreciation.

"Very good. Now suck it." You wrap your lips around the vibe and slide it into your mouth...then out again...then back in, deeper.

"Good girl. Now play with your nipples. Pinch them." "Ohhh...." "Harder." "Ahhhhhhh...."

"Turn the vibe on." A high-pitched hum fills the room. "Touch it to your nipples." "Oh fuck...." Your eyes close and your head falls back. "Stop." Your eyes jerk open. "Keep your gaze on mine." You nod.

You continue to use the vibe on your nipples, and I smile at your struggle to keep your gaze on mine. "I want to touch my pussy." "Are you wet for me?" "Soaked. I want to show you." "No, not yet. More nipple play."

Your hands may not be allowed there yet, but your hips are writhing as you continue to use the vibe on one nipple, while pinching and twisting the other.

"Are you ready to touch your pussy?"

"God, yes. Please, can I?"

(To be continued)

1 comment: