Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Pretty Safe Bet

Actual conversation between me and the Sensual Goddess from this morning, recreated as best I can.
SG: Come here, I have something to show you.

Me: (intrigued, walks over to where she's sitting with her laptop)

SG: (types into a browser tab) I'm pretty sure you're going to like this. And don't say I never do anything for you. (shows me this)

Me: (unintelligible murmurs of awe and approval)

SG: (laughter) Yeah, I thought so.
I very much appreciate her thinking of me. And that was a really safe bet. Holy smokes. I have no idea who Kelly Brook is or what she does (besides have a smoking hot body). But, as the old expression goes, what's not to like?

SG's final word: "If I had a body like that, I'd not only go topless at the beach, but also at the grocery store and the mall. 'Hey everyone, check me out!'"


3 comments:

  1. Brook is sexy, curvy, and surprisingly naked for a woman well aware of the paparazzi. Good for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea who she is either and agree with you completely - she's luscious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow!!!! Those sure got MY attention!!!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete