Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

FFF: Stolen


I noticed her soon after the day's work started. Or maybe I should say, I noticed her noticing me. I felt her gaze before I turned my head and met her smile with one of my own. A day of volunteering for Habitat for Humanity isn't a place you'd normally think of meeting a girl - but she looked cute and feminine even in a yellow hard hat and safety goggles. And her carpenter's overalls couldn't hide the lithe little body underneath.

She found me at coffee break, and we talked about the day's work, laughed, and even flirted a bit. And we found a few stolen moments to talk while working.

Our paths only crossed once in the afternoon. I was working in a closet when she came in. "I'm going to be the last here to lock up when everyone else goes. Stay, okay?" I smiled and said I would.

When quitting time came, the rest of the team left, and I locked the door behind them. Before I could turn to face her, she was on me, and we were kissing frantically. I pinned her against the wall and kissed her hard...then I grabbed that thick brown ponytail I'd been admiring all day and pulled her head back so I could devour her throat.

We started undressing each other right there, standing up, as we kissed. Then she whispered, "There's a mattress in one of the bedrooms."

We ran up the stairs, shedding clothes as we went. We embraced on the bed, then I rolled onto my back and pulled her on top of me. We were both sweaty and tired from a hard day's labor, but that just made the moment more sensual.

She arched her back and pulled her t-shirt over her head.

"Ready, big boy?"

(300 words)



The challenge this week was: up to 300 words.
The word "stolen" must be used.
Go see Advizor to see who else is participating.

8 comments:

  1. Nice job, Max. You may have convinced me to volunteer one of these weekends ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Works are their own reward, and I just happen to be helping at a park clean-up even this weekend. I'll have to keep my eyes open. :-)

    A great take on the story. It's funny but I never thought about this as a two story house, no reason not to, it just never crossed my mind. Odd that.

    Great work, as usual, it's great to have you on the list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm... after reading your wonderful take, I am certainly ready! Great writing Max! So fun FFFing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And they say charity starts at home I guess reward does too! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you Max! The story is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Habitat for Horniness is more like it. I might volunteer more if this was the pay back...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, Habitat for Horniness cracks me up. Tried to reply on Friday, but wouldn't let me on my phone. Really like how you incorporate Habitat for Humanity, a charity, and sweet intentions, and then spice it up with naughty and sexy, and a great payoff at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I doubt a house could get built in one day with that routine. Habitat for Horniness is funny, I like that.

    ReplyDelete