Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

FFF: Boots


When I woke up, I could tell that the sun was already over the horizon. I laid on the bedroll inside my tent. If I really wanted to advance my career, I should be applying for desk jobs, clawing my way up the bureaucracy. Instead, I requested an appointment as Chief Ranger at Joshua Tree, in the high desert.

I laid there in my reverie, breathing in the cool morning air, when I remembered with a start that I hadn't spent last night alone. I had camped alone at a remote campsite, when I was joined by a late-arriving backpacker. She joined me at my campfire, and we were both happy for the company. One thing led to another, and the little wildcat spent most of the night showing me how insatiable she was.

I rolled over, and wasn't surprised to see that she was gone. I was comfortable, contented, and was almost drifting off for a few more minutes sleep...and then I noticed something, and sat bolt upright.

My boots. They're not at the door of the tent where I always leave them. Did she take them? Is this some kind of prank? If so, it's not funny. Out here among the snakes and scorpions, good boots are a necessity. Goddammit, where are they?

Then I heard the sound of someone walking outside. I scrambled out, and there she was. Wearing my boots. Mystery solved.

She turned to me and smiled. "Beautiful morning. I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your boots."

I didn't. And five minutes later, when she was spread wide underneath me on the cool sand and she put her feet on my shoulders, I could see for myself that my boots were fine.

(289 words)



The challenge this week was:

Key Word - "Appointment"
Word Limit - 264
Extra Credit - Leave her boots on
Bonus Words - 25 each for aliens, park rangers, crock pots, or a dinosaur

Go see Advizor to see who else is participating.

7 comments:

  1. Wow... the woman in your boots? So sexy! Fun FFFing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost as good as wearing your shirt. :) A delightful romp.
    And as always, good to see you Max.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the little things that make a job worthwhile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the angle from the feet on shoulders position. I'm from the high desert, and wish I didn't see the wrong prompt (odd, how I somehow did) and could partake in this. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... I wonder if my feet would be a good fit for your boots. ;-)

    An utterly delicious vignette yet again, Max...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Max... personally, that offer from Cheeky is terribly exciting!!! :oD

      ~shoes~

      Delete
  6. Holy Crap... Now, I'm definitely sure I want to be a park ranger!!!!

    :oD

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete