Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

I'm pleased and flattered that Brigit Delaney at The Lustful Literate has listed me for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award, with the comment:
Another one of my favorite "man" sex blogs. Always a joy to read his Flash Fiction Friday entries.
Rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
  • Done and done (and thank you, Brigit.)

3. State 7 things about yourself.
  • I generate enough body heat to be the equivalent of one heavy blanket. I have standing orders, when getting up early, to add one blanket to those still in bed.
  • I love getting feedback on my writing - comments, e-mails, etc. I guess it still kinda boggles me that people actually read what I write - and I love that you do. The Sensual Goddess says I'm a sucker for flattery, and I'm sure she's right - tell me you like my writing, and I'll sit on your lap, roll over, and purr.
  • I've done a good bit of traveling, but have never crossed an ocean - not by design, it just hasn't happened yet.
  • If anything tastes better than ice cream, I haven't found it.
  • I will never understand people who can lay down and fall asleep just like that. I envy those people. For me, things have to be just so, or it doesn't happen. And even when things *are* just so, it can still take a while.
  • I dislike arbitrary rules, and sometimes choose to not follow them.

4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award's requirements.
  • Here's where I wuss out. I can't choose. If you're on my blogroll, consider yourself nominated.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! A well deserved honor! Fascinating to learn new things about you. I want to discuss things that are better than ice cream...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll sit in my lap, roll over, and purr? Awesome! I love a man who is easy...especially one who writes well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well deserved. I enjoy your writing, your wit.

    Congrats!

    -H

    ReplyDelete