Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

FFF: Conclave


All my years of training had come down to this moment. The elders had gathered in conclave, then sent word that I had been selected.

I waited in the sacristy, alone, until I heard the bell ring. I bowed to the Goddess and entered the temple. The high priestess awaited, the representative of the Goddess, naked except for the ropes that bound her.

I gathered her in my arms and carried her to the altar, then laid her down on it. By design, her head hung off the edge. I doffed my robes and slid my erect cock into her mouth. I clasped my hands behind my back and thrust, fucking her throat without mercy until I unloaded into her.

I took the dagger from the altar and sliced the ropes binding her, symbolizing the end of male dominance. I pleasured her orally until I was hard again. Then I laid on the altar and she took me. When I climaxed, hours later, I felt a wave of divine energy.

The ordination ceremony was complete. I was now a consecrated priest in the service of the Goddess. From now on, I could only climax with the consent of a priestess.

(200 words)



The challenge this week was: up to 200 words.
The word "conclave" must be used.
Extra credit: correctly guess the name of the new pope. :-p
Go see Advizor to see who else is participating.

6 comments:

  1. Holy Crap, Max!

    What a great story!!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  2. "hours later"???? Wow, no wonder he got elected. The Goddess movement in modern times isn't nearly as interesting as this approach. I like your take on it and, as always, thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of everything, and exquisitely intriguing. Glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! A slightly different take on the pagan side of things, but I like it! Oh, and a dash of D/s thrown in on the side. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fascinating ritual! So great FFFing with you!

    ReplyDelete