Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

FFF: Charged


"Max, come here quickly."

She was as charged up as I'd ever seen her. She pointed at her laptop. "Look at this...our son...."

Yes, it was definitely our son. And the neighbor girl.

I asked her where she found these pics, and she told me she found a memory card while cleaning, and popped it into her laptop to figure out whose it was. Now she knows.

She stammered, "He's...he's having sex!"

I tried not to laugh out loud. 20 years old, and she still thinks of him as baby. If he's getting a piece of her, good for him.

"You need to have a talk with him."

Yes, I thought to myself, I definitely need to have a talk with him - a talk about being more careful where you keep your intimate pics. And that made me think - I should double-check that the pics I'd taken while fucking the little vixen were safe and secure.
(160 words)



The challenge this week was: up to 310 (non-scientific estimate) words.
The phrase "...charged..." must be used.
Go see Advizor to see who else is participating.

7 comments:

  1. ROFLOL! Your story and mine sort of compliment one another. :) I originally thought of going with something similar to yours, but went for the act, not the result. Lovely story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. As an owner of a couple incriminating USB drives, I have high "situational awareness" about their location at ALL times. There is no need to have them slip in to the wrong hands. But mom? that's just mortifying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I loved your story! Just imagine!! That's a lesson to definitely learn, and I liked the twist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the twist at the end. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, technology.... great take, Max! So fun FFFing with you. Reminds me of the Jennifer Anniston/Kevin Kostner movie where Kevin's character had shagged the grandmother, mother and was working on the daughter... yum. "Rumor Has It" youtube.com/watch?v=hMmamhnHZo4

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so damn dirty. Please, never change... ;-)

    ReplyDelete