Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Office Christmas Party (Part 2)


(Continued from here)

I drove off, and she sighed loudly and sank back into the seat. She vented a little about her drunken husband, but then seemed like she'd decided to drop that subject. She thanked me profusely for the ride home, and hoped it wasn't too far out of my way. She told me where she lived, and it wasn't - we'd have maybe a 20-minute ride to her house, then I'd have another 10 minutes to my house.

We fell into a relaxed conversation. Her presence so close to me, the smell of her perfume, and her friendly, mildly-flirtatious manner had me aroused...and my imagination was flying. The suspense was killing me to find out if she'd give an indication if she wanted me to make a move when we got to her place.

But I didn't have to wait that long - she took my hand in hers, squeezed it, and put it on her bare knee. That was all the invitation I needed. I stroked her knee...then slowly up her leg. She leaned back in the seat and parted her legs. Her inner thighs were soft as silk, and I caressed her softly. I asked her if she was sure, and the way she said "yes" in her sultry voice made my cock even harder than it already was.

I was still driving while this was happening, and my left hand stayed on the wheel as my right hand caressed her thigh. My eyes stayed mostly on the road, though I stole the occasional glance over at her...her dress riding high on her thighs.

My hand climbed higher, nudging her legs further apart. I finally reached the lace of her panties, and I could feel the heat of her pussy. I stroked her mound through the panties, and I smiled to myself as she let out a soft moan.

We pulled up to a red light, and I told her to take her panties off. She quickly slid them down her legs, and made my heart skip a beat when she handed them to me. I stuffed them into the pocket of my suit jacket as the light turned green.

She leaned back and spread wide as I traced my fingers from her knee upwards. I finally touched her pussy...and she was soaked. I got one finger wet with her juices and circled her clit. I slide a finger slowly up and down her slit...then slowly slid it into her. I started a slow fucking motion, and she started moaning continuously.

It sounded like she was approaching a climax, so I slowed down and stopped touching her clit. She groaned with frustration, and I smiled a wicked smile to myself.

"Does that feel good?"

"Fuck yes, you know it does. Don't tease me, let me cum."

I laughed. "All in good time."

I got my finger wet with her juices, then offered it to her lips. She sucked it clean, making my cock lurch. I got my finger wet again and brought it to my own lips. She was sweet as honey, so I gave myself another taste.

We were getting close to her neighborhood, so I went back to work on her pussy as I drove. I circled her clit faster with my fingers, and her moans became faster and higher-pitched. My fingers were a blur on her pussy, and she moaned that she was going to cum (as if I couldn't tell.) She groaned out loud and her whole body clenched as her climax washed over her. I stole a glance over at her, and her dress was hiked all the way to her waist, her legs splayed wide, her pussy glistening.

She laid back in the seat, momentarily collapsing...then recovering enough of her wits to give me directions into her development.  She told me how to get to her house, and as I drove there, she sucked her juices off my fingers.

She told me her house was on the left, but that I should make a right into the next cul-de-sac. I found a dark quiet place to park, turned the car off, pulled her to me, and kissed her hard.

(Continued here)

3 comments:

  1. excellent story, the perfect encounter, i hope it continues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... this sure is interesting! :oD

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete