Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

FFF: Decision


"Max, do you have a minute? I need your help with a decision."

I stepped into the hallway, and holy smokes, there was my girlfriend's roommate in the altogether....

This was upping the ante *way* beyond her normal teasing. She knew when my girlfriend worked the early shift, and loved to tease me. I kept my cool, as I always did.

"What do you think of this semi-gloss paint? Do you think it needs another coat of high-gloss?"

I smiled. But instead of answering, I grabbed her and pushed her firmly face-first against the wall. My right hand made a fist in her hair.

I hissed in her ear. "Saucy little cockteaser."

My other hand dipped down between her legs. I hissed, "High gloss, huh?"

I released her and walked toward the door. As I left, I heard her taunt, "Bye Max. She works the early shift tomorrow too, right?"

(150 words)



I'm happy to see that Advizor is hosting FFF. I've always loved FFF, but I've gotten out of the habit of looking for FFF challenges. I hope to get back in the groove. And if you aren't playing, why not give it a try? It's a fun and challenging writing exercise, and part of the fun is seeing the different takes that people come up with in response to the challenge. Many thanks to Advizor for keeping this going.



The challenge this week was: up to 150 words.
The phrase "...decision..." must be used.
Go see Advizor to see who else is participating.

9 comments:

  1. Oh damn. That got my blood stirring. And that photo along with it? Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You nailed it. Definitely caused a twinge! Yum.
    So glad you joined in. Fun playing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, she is quite the tease yes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little Byatch, but you KNOW he's going back tomorrow...

    Nice take on the picture, make sure you read David's entry for some eerie similarities. Great minds.....

    Also: I've added a link to your story to my original post. I hope to have the link collector working by next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Short and sweet, and a perfect interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm unsure which I like best - her tease or his response.

    So sexy. Thank you for the wicked smile playing upon my lips...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. They are both such teases. And over 'paint'... LOL! Good to see you at FFF again Max.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I suppose she'll be waiting for you the next morning, too, huh? Wonderful take on the photo.

    ReplyDelete