Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

FFF: Christmas


I kept telling myself I must have overindulged in the eggnog, but these were the most realistic dreams I'd ever had. In the first one, a spirit had led me through scenes of holiday sex I'd had in the past - the smoking hot kisses under the mistletoe, the frenzied lovemaking under the Christmas tree, and all the naughty little elves I'd known over the years. The dream brought back unexpected memories and sensations I'd almost forgotten.

The second spirit showed me myself in the present day, and the erotic pleasures that were just around the corner. When the dream ended I was aroused and excited.

Now the third spirit summoned me, and I saw myself in the future. I trembled with anxiety, and couldn't help from crying out, "Tell me, ghost of erotic Christmas future, what lies in store for me?"

The spirit was silent and pointed at the ski lodge. I entered, and it seemed empty. But then I heard a muffled sound and went upstairs, my heart pounding through my chest. When I saw the sight that awaited me in the first bedroom, I feel to my knees and sobbed with joy, "God bless us, every one!"

(200 words, with apologies to Charles Dickens)



The challenge this week was: up to 200 words.
The phrase "...unexpected..." must be used.
Go see Advizor to see who else is participating.

7 comments:

  1. You were not the only defiler of a classic this week. I like your style Max. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Shit!

    I want HER for Christmas!!!

    Now, to go back and read the post...

    Merry Christmas, Max!!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!! GREAT adaptation!!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done take off on a classic, I think this was my favorite picture of the three and you did it well. Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I love the twist! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bless you, Max, for this twisted classic! Such a fun read! Happy FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! So creative. And that image...

    ReplyDelete