Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Blog Chain: "Hot Sex with the Spouse"


The October edition of Kat's blog chain is now posted. This month's topic is "hot sex with the spouse." Please read the various submissions - you'll be glad you did. My entry is a post from the archives (Beach House).

If you haven't joined in yet, why not join next month's edition? The subject will be "Sex with a Politician or Public Figure (or public official)."

Hmmmm.... I've never had sex with a politician or a public figure. I guess I have one month to remedy that!

Full blog chain details are here.

1 comment:

  1. "I've never had sex with a politician or a public figure. I guess I have one month to remedy that!"

    I've never had the urge to run for office or be famous but you just changed that...

    ReplyDelete