Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Waiting for It

There is something so deliciously primal about this position - you on your knees in front of me. You reach for me...holding me, stroking me...your gaze sometimes looking up to meet mine, and sometimes focused on the sight in front of you. Looking up at me, you move in for nibbling kisses and long slow licks.

This is exquisite, and I couldn't possibly be more aroused. But I think we need to slow things down. I take my cock by the base in my left hand, and you let go of me...your hands falling into your lap. My right hand tilts your chin slightly up, and you get the message - you're to keep your gaze locked on mine. My hand gently caresses your cheek, then wraps lightly in your hair.

I offer myself to your lips, and you open, ready. I touch my head to your tongue, but when you try to bob forward and take me in, my fist tightens in your hair and holds you there. Not yet, sexy girl...not yet.

I rub my head on your tongue...then I slowly trace the circle of your lips...making one slow clockwise circle, then a slow circle in the other direction. Your tongue flicks out to follow me. I rub my cock on your cheeks...on your chin...tracing the line of your jaw...then back to your parted lips.

I ask if you want to suck my cock? I know the answer, but I want your reaction...and the quick frantic nod of your head gives me a surge of adrenaline. I love that you want this as much as I do.

Your gaze never flinches from mine, and that might be the single most erotic part of this. You know that I love teasing you and making you wait, but you also know that I'm going to give us what we both want.

You just don't know when.

8 comments:

  1. So we were about to scamper off and have some midafternoon sex while the baby sleeps. We figured we'd check our blog roll first, just in case there's anything new that we should check out. Sure enough, this post appeared to us and quickly intensified our already-considerable horniness, and now we're going to get down to it. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've given this reader what she wants. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tease! And I mean that in the nicest possible way. Yummy post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great lips, great story, great tease! Ah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, now if only my wife felt that way, "the quick frantic nod of your head" is usually side-to-side.

    Great pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's nothing quite like the anticipation, the teasing, the taunting, especially when denied for a while one of my most favourite things. Absolutely delicious...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy! Nothing like a good tease. I love being made to wait...and a man who can hold back just that little bit...sexy! :)

    ReplyDelete