Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Release


Sometimes masturbation is about the need to get off as quickly as possible...to release the pent up pressure that makes me feel like I'm going to pop if I don't do something about it. Other times, like now, it's about the desire to relax and feel good...to indulge a fantasy.

I lay down on the bed and get comfortable. The afternoon sun, the fresh spring air, and the gentle breeze coming in through the open windows are pleasures all their own on my naked body. I close my eyes and my imagination easily conjures up a fantasy. My body reacts immediately, and my hands work with my imagination to bring myself to full readiness.

I move slowly...not rushing. I have the house to myself and there's no hurry. I can see and feel in my mind's eye how I imagine our lovemaking would be, and I try to feel every sense...how you would feel...the soft moans I imagine coaxing out of you. It's too vivid...too good.... I'm going too fast, and I don't want it to end yet, so I make a conscious effort to slow myself down.

I return to fantasyland, but I also stay conscious of my body...how I react to my thoughts...how I react to my stroking. I'm fully erect...throbbing...pre-cum leaking.... I smear the pre-cum around the head with my thumb, making it shiny...slick. I'm stroking slowly...up and down...trying to keep myself close to the edge without going over.

I don't know how long I manage to keep myself on the edge, but there comes a point where there's no holding back any longer. I can feel the welling up, and I've teased myself for so long that I know it's going to be intense. I can feel my toes curl...my whole body clench...the sense of release overpowering as my climax washes over me....

As earlier, there's still no rush. The afternoon sun and the spring breeze still feel amazing, so I'll lay here a while longer and enjoy the sensations.

3 comments:

  1. Such a delightful mental picture. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, sounds a lot like my own midafternoon wank sessions. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The aftermath -- laying there and enjoying the sensations -- sounds marvelous, too.

    ReplyDelete