Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Milestones


I realize that this blog has hit a couple of milestones recently. My two year blogoversary passed on April 4, while I was on hiatus. It seemed like bad form to break the hiatus just to declare a celebration, so I let it pass - but now that I'm back, I'll shamelessly note my two years of blogging here.

I also see from blog stats that Friday's FFF post was my 300th post. I like nice round numbers, so I'm declaring a double celebration. It's a pleasure to be part of this community, and I look forward to many more years, and many more hundreds of posts.

Drinks are on me, of course - so let me know what you'd like.

Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on both of your milestones! I (Jack) will have a glass of whiskey, neat. Jill wants something with vodka.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, I'm hoping to get to 2 years and 300 posts as well. In a genre of instability you have provided great consistency and enjoyment for many. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are glad you are hear too! With two more followers, you'll hit another milestone!!

    Congratulations, and for my drink? Chocolate milk served by a 18yo virgin from Dover England who speaks with a lisp, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Milestones! Especially in this sexy corner of the blogosphere, they are something special! I am so glad you have shared so much and hope you will be excited to see more milestones! I long for something hot and creamy to slide down my throat, so please come to Boston and share a bowl of clam chowder from Legal Seafoods with an Arnold Palmer on the side!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man,,, I was doing ok until I read the part about something 'hot and creamy' sliding down your throat... Talk about a lapse in concentration! ;o)

      ~shoes~

      Delete
  5. Congrats! Glad you're here. Wishing you many more awesome posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Max! Those ARE two big blogging mile stones!!

    Keep up the good work!!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hip-hip-huzzah! Here's to many more posts! (toasts with a glass of Plaid Bastard Ale)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, I am late to the party, as usual. Where do you keep the red wine? :)
    Congrats, Max. Wishing you more blogging years & milestones!

    ReplyDelete