Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day

...or "Slowly Refilling"

It's a new month and Spring is in the air, and it feels like a new beginning. After my short hiatus, I feel like I'm ready to start blogging again. As an aside, I'm very touched by those who have asked how I've been.

I think the time off had the desired effect: I freed myself from the pressure I was putting on myself to post however often. The tank that was empty is slowly-but-surely refilling. I don't have any specific posts planned out right now, but I want to write again and am confident that ideas will come.

Finally, happy May Day. Who doesn't love a good old-fashioned pagan holiday to celebrate the rites of Spring? Sadly, I wasn't able to find a local celebration of dancing around the May pole. Maybe next year.

(Postscript: the Sensual Goddess says that next year we're *hosting* a Maypole celebration. Everyone's invited.)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, so glad you're feeling recharged and back! Yay! Please tell the Sensual goddess that I'm RSVP now for next year. I really like the Elliot Smith song. Never heard him before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! Looking forward to regular (or at least semi-regular) blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous to see you back in blog mode! It would be great fun to play with your pole. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know of some local May Day celebrations near me. It's wonderful to see the little Paegan cuttie pies dancing around with flowers in their hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it just me or women in white dresses are really enjoyable to look at?

    ReplyDelete