Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

FFF: Shutterbug


Source credit: Met-Art.com
I was comfortably settled in the hotel chair trying to concentrate on a book when I heard the soft knock I'd been waiting for. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face as I answered the door and let you in.

In my excitement to see you, it didn't occur to me that you had two bags, instead of your one overnight bag. And I wouldn't have cared if I had noticed. I swept you into my arms and kissed you, and we left a trail of clothes as we made our way to the bed.

Much later, as we snuggled together in post-coital bliss, you said you had something to show me. You got out your new camera, and said you wanted to take pictures of me. I must have looked skeptical, because you gave me that pouting smile I can't resist.

"You be a good boy and lay right there. I'm going to take some pictures of you. As payment, you can take some of me - and of us."



The challenge this week was: 171-175 words.
The phrase "...payment..." must be used.
Go see Ram the Sunlover to see who else is participating.

6 comments:

  1. Sexy story! Glad to see you blogging again. You've been missed.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know...this would be much more convincing if you posted some pics of you! :D

    Glad you're back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your sexy shutterbug is a woman after my own heart.

    And I'm with the lovely Goddess A above me. Evidence please... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a good deal your photographer offered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful! I love the tease. :)

    ReplyDelete