Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

FFF: Holiday Weekend


"It's Memorial Day weekend, let's take a ride down to the beach."

I considered this. Sure, it would be fun to take a ride in the convertible...but the traffic...and the crowds.... I wasn't sure.

She flopped down on the front seat and gave me her cutest pout. "Aw, c'mon. It's a beautiful day. Imagine the feel of the wind in our hair...the scent of the sea breeze. When we get there, we'll jump in the waves, then walk the boardwalk."

I had to admit she was convincing. She could see I was wavering.

She flipped her skirt up onto the small of her back and gave me a saucy grin. "After we walk the boardwalk, we'll drive out to the point, and you can fuck me in the ass."

"Let's go."



The challenge this week was: 100-135 words.
The phrase "...the scent of [noun]..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

8 comments:

  1. LOL! Good to see that she didn't have to twist his arm to convince him. :-D Enjoyed your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about incentive! I'd probably take her to the beach if anal was on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one can resist! And nice twist at the end, heh, from the sweet tone you start with.
    Ram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it any small wonder you crumbled? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah the magic words ... "fuck me in the ass."

    ReplyDelete
  6. See, with proper encouragement, anything is possible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, what a great story, and a very enticing photo to boot!! ;o)

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete