Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I am touched and honored (honoured?) to have received a Liebster Blog Award from France. This is an award bloggers give to one another to increase readership. To be eligible one must have less than 200 public followers. (*glances at my sidebar*...yep, I easily qualify!) The rules for this award are:

1. Link back to my nominator.
With pleasure. I'm stunned that France qualifies for this award, as I would think she'd have more followers than Tim Horton's has donuts. I'll also return her kind words, as co-authoring a fantasy with her is also one of the highlights of my time blogging.

2. Choose other deserving bloggers.
This wasn't easy, mostly because a number of bloggers who I would love to give this award to have already been tagged. Doing a quick scan of the blogs I read regularly, here are a few I can recommend without reservation:
  • Lola at Sex Babble: one of the earliest followers of my blog, if I recall correctly. She doesn't post as often as she used to (but then again, neither do I!) But go back through her archives (and her pages of pics) for some fun reading.
  • Fruit Taster at Fruits of Libido: he's possibly my long-lost twin brother, as he's written a number of things that I look at and think, "I could have written exactly that...he's speaking my thoughts." A blog of thoughtful and sensual posts. His blog doesn't show his number of followers, but I'm tagging him regardless.
  • Tempting Sweets: her WordPress blog doesn't show number of followers, but again, regardless, check out this fun and sexy lady's blog.
  • Same Sassy Girl: I know she's already been tagged for this award, but with only 16 followers, I'll give her a double tag.
  • Goddess Aphrodite at Secret Tales From a Sexually Awakened Goddess: I know, I'm not following the rules. She has more followers than you're allowed to have to qualify for this - but since *everyone* doesn't follow her yet, I'll tag her anyway.

Postscript: Three hours after posting this, I can already think of a number of deserving blogs that I just forgot about when putting together my list. My apologies to the excellent blogs I overlooked.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Max! And an excellent selection of very deserving fellow bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on this! This is a great idea, kind of like Keynesian economics for bloggers. Throw a few tags in the pot and swirl it around and everyone benefits (bloggers and readers)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Max! Much deserved! And thank you for the tag! I can't wait to check out the other blogs. You are allowed to post about even more blogs... I'd love to know who else you favor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like when you don't follow the rules . :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I just stopped by to say congratulations and that your award was well-deserved. I'm surprised to see my name here. Thank you!!

    ~ Sweets (who definitely has less than 200 followers)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Max, congrats on your nomination and thank-you for listing my blog. This is very kind of you. All your choices are great blogs...and so many more that are not listed, as you mentioned. My apologies also for being away for so long that I missed this when it was posted! :)

    Love, A.

    ReplyDelete