Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

FFF: Eavesdropping


She asked me why our lovemaking was so much more intense at her place than at mine. I said I hadn't noticed. But of course I knew why, and I was surprised that she hadn't picked up on it.

It was more intense at her place because her younger sister was often in the next room. The younger sister who could have passed as her identical twin. The younger sister who sometimes gave me saucy little smiles when no one else could see.

The thought that her sister was so close, and could maybe even hear us, made me a little more aroused...made me fuck her a little harder. I wanted to make her cry out – and I wanted her sister to hear it.



In PB's absence, Ram the Sunlover has issued a challenge to write a post of 119 words or less. Thank you Ram.

It sounds like PB expects to return next week, so let's hope we'll see a challenge from him on Monday

8 comments:

  1. Excellent story! In my experience the possibility of being overheard has turned many a quiet lovemaking session into a more overt fuckfest. That it was her younger sister amped the naughtiness up to eleven. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Probably quite true that he wouldn't admit to her that he was turned on by the possibility of her younger sister hearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Early in my marriage we stayed with friends in a one-room walk-up apartment in San Francisco. All they had was a couch and a sleeping bag. We never used the sleeping bag. In the middle of it all she realized that they could probably hear us, couldn't help but hear us, and I just kept going. It's a great aphrodisiac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm sure little sister heard and enjoyed everything. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing quite like an audience... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naughty, wicked man you are!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was great. A fuck and a mindfuck. :)

    ReplyDelete