Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

FFF: Folded


The lunch date at her house seemed risky, but I think the risk turned her on. It turned me on too.

Red roses in the front hallway - how thoughtful of her husband. I took one from the vase and gave it to her with a wicked smile, then pinned her against the wall.

Later, as we reveled in the satin sheets, I smiled when I saw a set of plain cotton sheets neatly folded in the corner. I knew they'd be on the bed when he got home later.



The challenge this week was: fewer than 100 words.
The phrase "...folded..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!



Note: PB announced in this week's challenge that he won't be able to host FFF for the next two weeks. I'm happy to post a pic on Monday for next week's FFF. If someone else wants to, just let me know - otherwise I'll post a pic and make an announcement on Monday.

9 comments:

  1. How very naughty. At least the hubby got clean sheets. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, i like that, the pre-planning, the admitted anticipation. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take, Max. Nothing like a little cheating on Valentine's Day. Or, I guess you didn't mention V-Day, but, well, that's the way I read it. ;-)

    Thanks for offering to post a pic for next week.

    Oh, and I certainly hope you had a lovely V-day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... what a great story... she should have left the sheets unchanged and made him sleep in the wet spot... just sayin'...

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Very sexy story, and applying the required phrase to the clean sheets ended the story of a suitably naughty note!

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! love the sheets on the side too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She used the silk sheets for you. You sure are special. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Max - I have a FFF challenge up for this week if you would like to stop by and give it your take.
    Ram

    ReplyDelete