Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

FFF: Crystalline


Time had no meaning as I disappeared down the rabbit hole with Alice. We found ourselves naked in a very interesting bubble bath.

I moved to her. We kissed...first gently, then urgently. I spread her legs, and she welcomed me in. We made love passionately and intensely.

I told her my climax was approaching, and she told me to pull out and shoot on her belly. When I did, we got our next surprise - instead of semen, I shot crystalline bubbles of every color and shape all around the room.

The bubbles grew, until one swallowed us...which led to our next adventure....



The challenge this week was: 85-105 words.
The phrase "...crystalline..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

5 comments:

  1. Excellent interpretation of the prompt. For a moment we imagined that there was more of this story to come, because you certainly end it on an intriguing "must-know-more" note. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semen bubbles as a time travel machine?! Much better than a DeLorean. :)
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLOL! Oh! :) What a riot. This is my favorite this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO SO SO much better than Johnny Dep's version.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! Love your interpretation of the image. I have a feeling they're going to have an awesome adventure.

    ReplyDelete