Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Fistful

You writhe on top of me as we kiss, and my hands roam about your body...stroking, squeezing, caressing. Your thick hair falls in my face, and I brush it away, letting it run through my fingers as my hand moves to the back of your head.

I make a fist in your hair...not tight, but you can feel what I'm doing, and I hear your breath catch in your throat. You kiss me with renewed urgency, and I smile to myself...yes, I knew you'd like this. I make my fist a little tighter, and you can feel the increased tension.

I pull back, lifting your head and breaking the kiss, and I hear a soft involuntary moan come from deep in your throat. My lips move immediately to your throat, devouring your soft neck as I keep my fist tight in your hair.

I make my fist tighter still, and I can feel the muscles in my forearm tense. Your moan goes lower and deeper...pure carnal need. My lips move from one side of your neck to the other...my body pressing upwards into yours...both of us desperate to join together.

And we will, very soon. But not just yet. For now, I'm going to keep this tight fistful of your hair and hold you right here, right where I want you. Because you love it. And so do I.

9 comments:

  1. I have seen this picture before - I love your take on it. I long to have my head pulled back by a fistful of hair. Thanks for a great fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered that I like this recently, the domination in it. Hot piece. It's fun to discover new pleasures, no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can relate to both sides of this situation. Vivid and well-written.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Max this is a great post. I LOVE having my hair tugged. It goes with the feeling of being dominated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* going on my wishlist for 2012 right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What Leah said, word for word. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Pure carnal need" describes just what I'm feeling now that I've read your piece...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.... I love that. J used to do that to me and it never failed to turn me on. He used to grab a fistful of my hair and force me to look him in the eye while asking me dirty questions ;) it was one of the most erotic things a man had ever done to me...

    ReplyDelete