Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mistletoe

If I caught your eye across the room at a Christmas party, would you look away shyly, or meet my smile?

If later, after a drink or two, I took your arm lightly and whispered "Come with me" into your ear, would you follow me?

If, after having followed me away from the crowd, you noticed that I stopped under the mistletoe and took you in my arms, I don't have to ask - I know what you'd do. You'd feel me kissing you passionately. You'd know that kissing you is all I'd been thinking about all night, ever since I caught your eye across the room.

7 comments:

  1. Nice!
    Now, where did I put that mistletoe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting and sensual! We wish you the merriest of Christmases and a very happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We Jews need some sort of mistletoe equivalent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could I find a mistletoe hat to wear
    So you could kiss me anywhere?


    I loved this post and the music to go along with it.

    Merry Christmas! Lots of joy, fun & love for you and your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice....Wishing you and your family Happy Holidays ~

    Cheers ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merriest of Christmas wishes to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete