Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

TMI Tuesday: Let's Talk About Sex

1. What sexual act arouses you the most? For that matter, what nonsexual act arouses you the most?
There's no question - kissing. I'm sure I've blogged about this before. I love everything about kissing - it's intimate, it's connected, and it's delicious. There's so much communication possible in a kiss. I find it *highly* arousing, either as a preliminary to other things, or as an end in itself. For a non-sexual act, I would say dancing, or any kind of sensual body movement.

2. What is your signature or "go to" move that is sure to get a lover in the mood for sex?
I definitely don't have a signature move. But if I'm trying to suggest something, or set the mood, it would be through touch. I'm very sensitive to touch, both touching and being touched, and I'm very tactile with those I'm close to. And I don't mean in a mauling/groping way. But if we're together, I'll take little opportunities to touch you. As with kissing, I find it intimate and connected, and there's also a lot of communication that can be exchanged through little touches.

3. Do you queef?
I don't (and couldn't), but I think every partner I've ever been with has. I don't see how you can avoid it. Lovemaking just pushes air in there, so it has to work its way out. Not a big deal (though I might make a joke about it, depending on the circumstances. :-))

4. What's the weirdest thing that's happened to YOU as a result of your sex writings (e.g., blog, erotica, sex toy reviews)? (borrowed from Insatiabear)
I'm drawing a blank on this one.... I can't think of anything weird that's happened. This blog has been a 100% positive experience. I've gotten to know, in some very small way, some really beautiful people in the blogger community. No weirdness...yet.

5. Have you ever had sex while someone watched?
...someone else was in the room?
...someone else in the bed, next to you and the person you’re having sex with?
What were the circumstances?
Yes, yes, and yes. I've blogged a little about the handful of times the Sensual Goddess and I went to a sex club in the nearby big city. Those posts are tagged "The Club". That was a few years ago, and we never investigated whether there are other options after that club was closed down by the city. We never participated with anyone else - we did a lot of watching (which was *fantastic*). There are still erotic visions dancing in my head from those nights.

6. When it comes to sex, and discussing it with your teen have you or would you:
a. Let school sex education handle it
b. Hand the teen a book or point them to a website
c. Talk frankly and openly
d. Avoid it all together–society, friends, and the internet will give all the info needed
a, b, and c.

Click Here, it's important.

Bonus: Remember the song, "I'm too sexy?" CLICK to refresh your memory
What are you too sexy for?
Well, rather than give my own opinion, I'll defer to the young ladies in my house. Recently they saw a quiz on rating a man in one of their magazines, and with much laughter applied the quiz to me. To everyone's howling amusement, the quiz results pegged me as "undateable, and pretty much hopeless." By the standards of that magazine, I hoped for nothing less. :-)


Go to TMI Tuesday to see who else is playing.

7 comments:

  1. Great TMI. Am in total agreement with you on #1, it's tricky to fake a kiss. Envious of all these folk like you who score hits on #5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. Me too. I like to touch and be touched.

    3. Good answer!

    5. I've got some reading to do.

    Bonus: Clearly you're too sexy for some stupid rag tag mag.

    Happy TMI Tuesday,

    -H

    My TMI Tuesday is here:

    http://kinkygent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kissing and touching... and to think that some men consider foreplay boring! See, you aren't that hopeless. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kissing is hot. Your description of it as intimate, connected and delicious is very accurate. When I was single, unless a first date was a total disaster I would always kiss the guy because I needed to know if there was sufficient chemistry to justify seeing him again.

    Your bonus answer is great!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1- love to kiss.

    Bonus: i'm with hedone, you ARE too sexy for the "rag tag mag".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't understand what the big deal is about queefing, or whatever you want to call it. I have never thought anything of it other than what you said, it went in, so it has to come out. No need to be embarassed ladies. Don't let the musical opportunity pass you by! ;)

    ReplyDelete