Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

TMI Tuesday: Formspring Follies

Today's TMI Tuesday consist of Formspring questions pulled from around the Web. The NY Times called Formspring "An E-vite to Insults and Crude Queries." I admit, I pulled the tame, less crude questions.

1. What is your favorite type of weather?
A bright, sunny, cool, fall day.

2. How do you sustain the motivation and energy needed to write erotica regularly?
Recently, I haven't been able to sustain it. I used to post long multi-part erotic fantasies, and I realize I haven't done that in a while. I enjoy writing those, but they take a lot of time and energy, and I haven't been able to find either. If I find an idea that charges me, I'll write erotica again.

3. Do you like roleplay? What is your favorite scenario?
I like the idea of it. But in the heat of the moment, I usually can't help being *me*. :-) For many years, I had an overwhelmingly favorite scenario - the older, more-experienced woman seducing me and teaching me how to make love to a woman. I'm kinda sad to realize I've outgrown this fantasy.

4. Have you ever been hurt so badly in a past relationship, that it has affected you for the rest of your life?
I've been hurt badly (hasn't everyone?) - the kind of hurt where I remember thinking that physical pain would have been far preferable - but it never scarred me permanently. No matter how badly things hurt, I never doubted that I was worthwhile and lovable.

5. What message would you want to put in a fortune cookie?
Remember that you have much to be grateful for.

6. How big is your dick?
Hahaha.... Big enough. :-)

Bonus: I would like to know, do you have Formspring on your blog? Why or why not?
No. Because I don't think anyone would ask anything. And if anyone is dying to ask me something, my e-mail address is in my profile.


Go to TMI Tuesday to see who else is playing.

5 comments:

  1. 1- I'm with you on this.

    4- Definitely.

    5- He is a good one.

    6- Haha! Good answer. ;-)

    Happy TMI Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 Autumn is such a great time of year, I am with you on that one

    #3 The idea & discussion of how role play would be is often better than the reality

    #5 We should all be reminded of this from time to time

    #6 I'm sure it is - I have never met one that isn't

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Me too. Care to go for a walk?

    4. I love your response to this question.

    Hi Max,
    Good to see you playing TMI Tuesday. I invite you to see my TMI Tuesday here: http://kinkygent.blogspot.com

    OMG, my word verification is "sperm" I kid you know :D
    -H

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2: Well, the lack of comments... doesn't really motivate, does it?! *ahem* ;)

    #6 & bonus: Should I send an email or write here that we'd like pictures as proof? LOL! (j/k)

    ReplyDelete