Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

TMI Tuesday: Fun(ny) Stuff

This week's TMI Tuesday theme is a culmination of weird, funny, and odd questions I have heard over the last month. They were crazy enough so I though they’d be perfect for TMI Tuesday.

1. Finish this thought: Nerds make me realize I'm one of them. (idea from PocketRockettz)

2. If you were in a beauty pageant, which would be your ticket to the tiara? (heard on the Newlywed Game)
a. Talent
b. Interview
c. Swimsuit
d. Evening wear (i.e., gown, tuxedo)
Hmmmm...tough question. It could be the interview...I am fairly quick on my feet verbally. Evening wear is also a possibility - I've been told that I have the body type (long and lean) that looks good in a suit or tux. But I think I'll have to go with talent. I'm a world-class multi-tasker (scary, according to the Sensual Goddess), and when the committee sees the video of me reading blogs, writing blog entries, surfing the web, daydreaming all kinds of nastiness, and actually being productive at work simultaneously, I think their jaws will drop.

3. On your body what is eye candy and what is an eyesore?
I've gotten nice comments on my legs.

According to all the ladies in my house, my hair is uncontrollable, and a major problem. I now have some idea of what big-breasted women must feel when guys talk to their chest. I sit down to breakfast, and as they're talking to me, their eyes leave my face and move upwards, with looks ranging from astonishment to horror. I interrupt and ask them to bring their gaze back down to my face. :-)

4. Your penis is starring in a gritty crime drama? Which part would it play?
a. Straight laced detective
b. Hooded criminal
c. Crooked cop
Of these three choices, the only role I could play is "straight-laced detective." Maybe there's another choice, d) shady character, more to him than meets the eye initially, not certain if he's a good guy or a bad guy....  :-)

5. Would you rather? (as heard on the Graham Norton Show)
a. Eat dog food for every meal for a year or
b. Get shot in the knee
I'm sorry, but I'm not choosing either of these. If someone has the power to inflict either of them on me, then I'll manage the best I can, but I'm not undergoing either one by choice.

6. If you crapped yourself at work what would you do? (This was a poll taken at a blues bar…seriously)
a. Go commando
b. Do nothing
c. Turn ‘em inside out
d. Wash in employee sink
Seriously? I crapped myself at work?!? I'll have to add choice e) go straight to the doctor. Because if I've lost control of my bodily functions, there's something seriously wrong.

And if my answers to these last three questions give you the impression that I'm not good at playing by others' arbitrary rules...well, you might be onto something.... :-)


Go to TMI Tuesday to see who else is playing.

5 comments:

  1. #6 is hilarious! Have you never had to... well... you know, in a hurry... um....
    Never mind, people might be eating while they read this! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to admit I haven't understood all of them, so probably missed some funny things, but I would do the same for 6.. Horror!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm similarly talented, and can multi-task with the best of them. I might submit this as my talent as well. Great answer to #5; neither choice sounds particularly good. And the notion of remaining at work after having an accident is ludicrous, and I wish they'd included an option for getting the hell out of there and going home to change and shower, at the very least.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. That makes me smile. ;-)

    2. I'm impressed with your multi-tasking skillz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your definition of multi-tasking belongs on a T-shirt!

    And as for your pins, you know what I think about them... ;)

    ReplyDelete