Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Miscellaneous

A few semi-random notes on a Monday morning:

* The new edition of e[lust] is out, and I'm thrilled to see that my entry made the "top three" posts.

* I've made some subtle changes to my blog layout, and am considering more substantial changes. I noticed a "Song of the Day" or "Now Playing" widget on some blogs, with a YouTube link to a song. I like that a lot, and have added it to the top right. I'll change the song every few days.

* "Love Your Lurkers Day" was last Thursday, and I let it go without a post. I couldn't think of much to say about it that I didn't say last year on LYL Day. I have mixed thoughts on the subject - of course I'm grateful that people read what I write here, but I do wish that regular lurkers would leave comments, or just say hi.

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. ... and a Happy Monday to you as well!!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the (e)Lust mention, well deserved.

    One suggestion, if you put the music widget on your site, make it visible and quick to find so that those of us who shouldn't be on-line at all can kill (or pause) the music quickly. I love hearing other people's choices in music, but at work I need to keep it quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday!

    Congratulations on the e[lust] mention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the e[lust] mention! It was a great post. I'm sure your lurkers did (and will continue to) appreciate !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation on the elust recognition. Yay! I like your Song of the Day widget. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete