Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Strange Dream

I very rarely have explicit sexual dreams. Sometimes I'll dream that I'm with a woman in a sexually-charged situation - but it almost never gets graphic. That was not the case the other night.

I dreamed that I was on a bed with a woman (who was not familiar to me from real life.) She was on all fours, and I was behind her with two fingers in her ass. Her ass was so tight that it was almost painfully squeezing my fingers. I was slowly pumping my fingers in and out, and she was going wild with pleasure. She was bucking hard, and I pushed her head and chest down onto the bed. She continued bucking in ecstasy, and I firmly told her to hold still. She continued writhing, and I resolved that I was going to grab her hard and make her stay still.

And then I woke up.

It was very vivid. I don't assign any meaning to it, though I welcome any amateur analysis. :-)

8 comments:

  1. Hmm... I'm lousy at dream interpretation but I'm going to send my official dream interpreter this way. Sounds like a good dream to me, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't know what it means, but we got turned on reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it means you're interested in butt fingering.

    Do I win anything?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. Hello.

    Sweets official dream interpreter here.

    My good man Max. It is clear that a woman in your life is under great amounts of stress. This stress has caused her to be less than pleasant to be around (dare I say bitchy?). You have had enough of her awful behavior and you're going to relieve the pressure in her life and return her to a reasonable disposition by ramming your fingers up her ass, relieving much pent up emotion and bringing her ecstasy, which of course makes her a far more relaxed, convivial being.

    OR

    You ate something slightly acid 2 hours before going to bed.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I love your interpretations. Sounds pretty good to me. I'm glad you're my official dream interpreter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though I read the previous comments (which I try to avoid before commenting), I have a few theories:

    1. You like getting your hands dirty.
    2. You like stubborn women who'll give you a rough time.
    3. You're anal about being in control.

    (all puns intended)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know a damn thing about dream analysis BUT I can say, I think I need something in my ass tonight! You inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All interpretations were great, lol. Key is knowing how to repeat such enjoyable dreams. When you find out, hook me up :-)

    ReplyDelete