Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

FFF: Tenebrous

(Source image: "Battire" by Gernot)
I looked up from my sketchpad, admiring her sleek form as she stood against the column. Such a sexy girl. If only she could keep quiet. But no, as if on cue, she turned her head and fairly spat at me:

"You're actually drawing *me*, I hope. And not making this into some stupid Halloween thing?"

I smiled at her and finished adding a bat-wing to her arm.

"And could you keep the title simple this time? No big fancy words I can't understand, okay?"

I glanced down at the caption I had just added. "Tenebrous Cunt."

I looked down into my bag and confirmed that the ball gag was there. Yes, very soon....



The challenge this week was: 80-120 words.
The phrase "...tenebrous..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

11 comments:

  1. Haha! I like how brazen she is, and to imagine what will happen after she sees the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, though I don't think you need the last line, it's well established just who's in charge, and we know she's going to get it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent. That's the sort of thing I might do, if I had any artistic talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i liked the last line...brought it all back into His power...despite the Hellcat on the column.

    Great take on the pic!

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tenebrous Cunt sounds perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well someone's going to be in trouble ;) Prima donas are so much fun, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, that ball gag will teach her not to be lippy - unless, of course... ~smirk~

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Another story to love! And I agree with Drench, above. "Tenebrous Cunt" sounds perfect to me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the ball gag is the perfect detail to cap this off...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, some have big mouths that do need to be shut up the proper way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooooh, That'll shut her up! Love the idea that it's an artist set.

    ReplyDelete