Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

FFF: Pained Delight



Take 1: "Sounds of Pleasure"
I e-mailed you the MP3 file with specific instructions - you were only to listen to it in bed naked, in a dark room, with headphones on. You told me later that listening to me pleasure myself, and hearing me call your name as I climaxed, gave you a pained delight, as I was so far away. The final spoken words, telling you that I was currently in a hotel room a short distance from you, eased the pain.



Take 2: "Instructions"
You listened to my firm instructions, then shook the headphones off, a look of pained delight on your face. Without hesitating, you stripped naked, unlocked the hotel room door, put the blindfold on, laid down on the bed, reached up to grab the headboard, and waited.



The challenge this week was: 38-98 words.
The phrase "...pained delight..." must be used.
Go see Panser's Lair to see who else is participating!

10 comments:

  1. I like the fact that you sometimes write a couple different takes on the prompt. Both are excellent, and I enjoyed the twist in the first story. What struck me most about the second story was the blindfold. It never occurred to me that she might be putting on a blindfold. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like that you have two takes; something which is possible with a smaller word count. I like take two, but mainly because I love grabbing headboards in anticipation .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, me and instructions don't go well together!! That said, I find it hard to choose between 2 great stories. I like them both! OK, maybe the 2nd one better. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, The second just gets you going, and as with France, I typically don't do well with instructions. It just seems so very exciting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved the idea of the first one...of course! she's not blocking her ears, she's adjusting her blindfold!

    Another great take on the picture!


    Happy FFF,

    nilla
    vanillamom.wordpress.com
    nillaswirled.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the first take, so sensual to hear a lover, even if in a recording, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked both versions, but I would have to go with number 2 and her putting on the blindfold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since those sounds and instructions are equally as erotic to me, I'll take both.

    Delicious pieces...

    ReplyDelete