Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wonderful World

I had the chance to attend a very beautiful wedding yesterday. Despite my reservations, both general (I think the expectations put on a new married couple are wildly unrealistic and doomed to failure) and specific (they're both still in college and just too young), it was a very heartwarming evening, and I wish the happy couple all the best.

The bride's dance with her father was to Louis Armstrong's "What a Wonderful World", and there wasn't a dry eye in the house. The Sensual Goddess poked me in the ribs and whispered, "There's your Saturday 'happy' song." Yep, that's pretty much a no-brainer. Done and done.

Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. This song is a favorite. Nice vid. Best wishes to the newlyweds. I love that Sensual Goddess had the song in mind for your blog. ;-)

    Happy happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really good 'Saturday happy song'! Love it.

    ReplyDelete