Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Touching Bums

It's been hours since our lovemaking ended. It was sweaty, passionate, and intense (as it always is), and when it was over, we kissed, stroked, and snuggled, before I simply had to roll over and collapse. I can barely remember drifting off into a deep satiated sleep.

Now, as my consciousness briefly returns in the dark pre-dawn hours, I'm aware that I'm sleeping on my side, facing away from you. You must be in the same mirrored position, because I can feel my ass touching yours - the soft heat and gentle pressure of our bodies touching.

I like that we've stayed connected, even while sleeping in this big bed. I listen for a moment to your soft, slow breathing, smile a contented smile to myself, and fall immediately back to sleep.

9 comments:

  1. I love this. Waking up to bums touching - especially late morning - then someone gives a test nudge, waiting for the return nudge. It's my favorite way to wake up on Saturdays and Sundays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful post. I like your sensitivity :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. :) You smiled a contented smile... of satisfaction for a job well done? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This moment, this kind of intimacy is so intensely erotic. And now I'm all envy.

    Gorgeous post, Max...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that you know how to appreciate the simple things in your life, like bums touching ; ) Lovely post, Max.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the tenderness after the passion... lovely ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very visual statement. My spouse loves leaning on my sleeping body, I love waking up to here snuggles, even when I act annoyed by it. lol ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This reminded me of the perfect sleep I used to have with my ex. No matter our positions, some part of each our bodies touched the other. Connected. It was nice.

    -H

    ReplyDelete