Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Silliness

Here's an actual conversation with the Sensual Goddess from this past weekend:
"Oh for Pete's sake, it just won't go down, will it?"

"No, not really."

"You're sure it won't?!?" A mix of frustration and accusation, "I don't think you're even trying to make it go down."

Laughing, "I'm trying."

Resignedly, "Do I need to help you with this?"
We're talking, of course, about my hair. I'm growing out a crewcut, and it's currently in the awkward in-between stage that's been dubbed "Chia Pet" (which I blogged about in the Spring when I was in the same state.)

Fortunately there's a happy ending to this story. With the right technique, we've discovered that it actually will go down. :-)

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. LOL, did you smother it in gel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a woman I'm well aware that when it comes to going down, it's all about technique. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you were talking about your hair, what else could it be? ; )
    Thanks for making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I saw on a tv show something about a chia pussy. I'm sure I don't need to find you a picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete