Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Friday Challenge for 9/9

"Red in Snow" (source unknown)
For those of us who enjoy playing Flash Fiction Friday, there was a void in our blogging lives last week when our host, PB, didn't post a Friday challenge. I e-mailed him last week to ask if everything was okay, and haven't yet received a response.

With a second week rapidly passing, I thought I would post a pic, in case anyone would like to play along. I am definitely *not* trying to tread on PB's turf - I hope he's well, and that he'll return to hosting FFF very soon.

So here goes: the challenge for this Friday is to use the picture above to write a story of 200-225 words. There's no required phrase. I won't be checking word counts, or verifying the lack of the required phrase, but anyone who wants to see me after class is welcome to come in any time. :-)

I won't be collecting links of participants, but you're welcome to leave a comment here if you're playing.

Please re-post or spread the word to anyone who might be interested in playing. And if you see PB, tell him we miss him and to hurry back!

7 comments:

  1. Great picture, Max! I was wondering what happened to FFF and PB. Hope all is well with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the substitute teacher. He makes us work too hard--minimum 200 words! :p

    -H

    P.S. Thanks Max, I might have to stay after for tutoring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Max, I'll play along

    http://advizortoall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I'm in too. I can't resist the picture.

    ReplyDelete